Seeking a full–time drafter or architect in training to work with current architectural staff to execute the technical aspects of our projects. This will include generating presentations and construction drawings for a variety of projects under the supervision of a senior designer or architect.
This position will include work alongside architects, engineers, and expeditors with great potential for growth within the firm and professional development.
Skills and qualifications Required Include:
- Auto CAD and Revit knowledge are a must and should be represented with sample work or portfolio. A skill test will be required for demonstration.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Clear written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment managing delegated tasks and production effectively with other members of the team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Architecture degree or 2 years of experience in a similar position required.
- Degree from accredited university and enrollment in AXP preferred.
- Dubbed “New York’s real estate force”, life at Cavalry is many things, but it’s never dull. With 25 team members and growing fast, Cavalry has established and continues to nurture a great company culture that fosters high levels of work satisfaction and contribution from its employees.
- The Architectural Drafter position is a great way to get started in an exciting industry with great growth potential and career advancement.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment in a role that offers rewarding project milestones and amazing support from your team.
- Our brand new super-cool office space is a great environment to work in and will help drive collaboration and innovation.