Assist C-level executives at a New York City-based Real Estate Design and Expediting firm.
Daily tasks may include handling scheduling, appointments, calendar, email, phone calls, and misc. tasks as applicable for C-level Executives at the firm’s Brooklyn office.
The executive assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls and meetings, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
Assists Executives with daily administrative and personal duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries, agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
Communicates with the general staff on the Executive’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with Clients, vendors, company staff, and others as directed.
Communicates directly and on behalf of the Executive with Clients, vendors, company staff, and others as directed.
Conducts research on current and prospective company projects to identify and evaluate current needs and assemble materials needed.
Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
Supports executives in their external commitments, with the goal of freeing up as much of their time as possible.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Professional discretion
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Why work at Cavalry:
- Dubbed “New York’s real estate force”, life at Cavalry is many things, but it’s never dull. With 25 team members and growing fast, Cavalry has established and continues to nurture a great company culture that fosters high levels of work satisfaction and contribution from its employees.
- The Executive position is a great way to jump-start your career in an exciting industry with great growth potential and career advancement.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment in a role that offers rewarding experience and amazing support from your team.
- Our brand new super-cool office space is a great environment to work in and will help drive collaboration and innovation and help you realize your potential.
- This is a full-time position.
- Must be in-person at our Brooklyn office.